April 20, 2009

No more training wheels!!

Syndey has been bugging Tim and I for a while now to take her training wheels off. She's quite a bit younger than the boys were so I was a little hesitant, but Tim agreed on Saturday and took them off. She was SO EXCITED!!! Here she is getting started.



I love the pics of Tim helping her get started. I'm so glad I ran and got the camera. By Sunday evening, she had figured it all out and no longer needed help getting started. Some of those moments with the kids go so fast...why does she keep getting bigger?? Rude!




Here is one of her crashes...I love how Tim is basically laughing at her...such sympathy!!



"Look, Mom, I think I've got it!!





Tim waiting for the next crash to happen...will it??


1 comment:

  1. Will you ask Tim to come teach Mackee how to ride without training wheels. Zack and I have tried and not only does it kill our backs but she totally crashes almost everytime. YOUR BLOG LOOKS FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete