Sydney has been taking dance/tumbling lessons since January, and her little class had their recital last night. It was awesome! To get ready, we did her hair really cool in a "braid flower" as we call it, then she got to wear make-up for the stage. She was SOOO excited to wear make-up! The funny thing was that she's already so tan that my blush barely showed up on her brown skin! She kept saying, "I can't see it!" Wearing make-up was probably her favorite thing. She asked if she could wear it for a few more days and I said it was just this once since she was in a recital on stage for dance. She quickly then asked if she could take dance again (so she can wear make-up again!). So cute!!
She definitely does not have any semblance of stage fright. Once the curtain opened, she was BEAMING from ear to ear and waved to the crowd. It was great! She did so good at remembering her dance and was just so fun to watch! I can't believe how crazy beautiful she is!!
She definitely does not have any semblance of stage fright. Once the curtain opened, she was BEAMING from ear to ear and waved to the crowd. It was great! She did so good at remembering her dance and was just so fun to watch! I can't believe how crazy beautiful she is!!
So cute!!! Too bad it was the weekend after we left!!!
ReplyDelete