Sometimes Jakey just makes me smile...o.k...he almost ALWAYS makes me smile. But these pictures here are just too much.
He found Sydney's dog ears from her Littlest Pet Shop party and loved wearing them. Thank goodness I thought to grab the camera!
Then the other day when Tim was getting his hunting things together, he found this camo hat and thought he was HOT STUFF! He was right! The picture in the center is my favorite--I think it's the eyes...and the fact that he didn't quite get his hat on just right...
I was just thinking today how fun it has been to have our "what's one more" baby, as I usually refer to him. To once again get to go through all the fun stages that were just memories before he came along. He is definitely a handful and I rarely accomplish much during my days with him around, but it's just as it should be and I'm so glad I listened to those feelings a couple years ago. After all, what's one more? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment