October 1, 2010

October Rush

Wow, check me out--3 posts in one afternoon!

In July, the Young Women in our ward did what they called a "July Rush" and all read the Book of Mormon in its entirety in that month. They all talked about how wonderful it was and I thought, "Wow, I should really do that." But it was summer and life was crazy, and I just knew it was not a good time for me to try and tackle that. So it's been on my mind that I still wanted to do it, and October is my month! It comes out to about 20 pages a day, a little less, actually, which took me maybe 45 minutes today to read. I found a little chart online that shows what you need to do. I'm excited to read it much more quickly than usual and really see all the stories come together like never before.

1 comment: