My sister Carolyn asked me to post about this like months ago...better late than never, I always say. :)
This is what my master bathroom used to look like. I can't believe I lived in it for 7 years... When we built this house, I was scared to paint different rooms different colors, because, "What if I get tired of it...?" Well, I'm definitely tired of beige... Sure, I changed the color of the towels or rugs once or twice, but I never tackled the wall color...
until a couple of months ago, that is.
Oh, and this beauty was a gift from my MIL years ago. I was sure I could find some way to make it less awful...I finally decided to spray-paint it to match my new bathroom decor.
{Dear spray paint inventor, I love you.}
Ahhhhh, MUCH better!
I went w/ white towels and sewed on blue and brown ribbon to match the room as a detail at the bottom. Pretty happy w/ the results!
Here it is all done--or at least as done as it's going to be, for now. It could still use a few accessories, but for now, it's a big enough improvement to make me happy.
{Dear spray paint inventor, I love you.}
you have helped me go to a happy place with this post! Thank you!!!!
ReplyDelete