Once she calmed down a little, she let me pull the towel off a little and I got to see something I really didn't want to. It was awful! Scraped all across her cheek and starting to swell up and turn purple. Great.
There really wasn't anything we could do to bandage it. After all, it was her face. And right under her eye. So we just kept ice and a towel on it for a while, then just had to let it scar. I figured it would be that way for quite some time. Thankfully I was wrong.
Within just about a week, the whole scab had come off and she was bascially back to normal, just a little pinker skin on that cheek. So glad it didn't last long and so jealous my scars don't heal that quickly. I'm thinking this won't be the last of her injuries with how much of a tough girl she is...
No comments:
Post a Comment