He's also a little addicted to getting things mounted and hanging them on our walls.
Last fall, he shot a mountain goat and promptly took it to the taxidermist. Sadly, he finished it last week. It's now in the family room next to the elk. The only good thing about it is that it somewhat balances out the elk and it's no longer quite so all alone. The only bad thing is it's ugly.
If me "letting" (I mean, it's his house, too...) him put it up there isn't proof enough of my undying love and devotion, then I don't know what is. I really don't LOVE it, but I don't HATE it, so I can live with it. It makes him happy.
Here it is next to the elk so you can see just how big it is.
Here is a little more close up. The rock is actually made out of plywood and foam. It looks so real though!
And here she is in all her glory, really close up. I still can't believe this is in my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment