July 10, 2011

Working Out

Sometimes for my morning workout, I do Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred DVD.  It's a nice change from running sometimes.  And she kicks my butt.  Often, when the kids wake up, the first thing they see is me sweating to this DVD.  Well, a couple weeks ago, they caught me doing it and sat and watched me...then I went to shower...then when I came out all dressed a little later, this is what I saw:
I laughed so freaking hard!  They were both so intense.  It was awesome!
 Sydney is those stinkin' boots!  I asked her later why she was wearing them, and she said, "Well, I needed some shoes and these were the only ones I could find.  I think she's channeling her inner Wonder Woman!  If that weren't enough, she was also using canned soup as her weights, since Ryan was using my hand weights.  It was such a sight!


Ryan was trying not to laugh--he must have had an idea how ridiculous they looked!  I was pretty glad that they wanted to try the workout, too.  Of course, they went with Level 1.  Level 2 almost brings tears to my eyes...someday I hope to be able to get to Level 3...


Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment