This year, the Easter Bunny brought the kids new church clothes. The boys all got suits and Sydney got a new dress in her favorite color. She was so excited it was modest enough that she didn't even need to wear a little white tee shirt with it. It's hard to find little girls' dresses with sleeves...but that good old Easter Bunny came through! I never bought the older boys suits when they were little, and what a mistake that was! Jakey was just killing me in this little 3-button number...he said he looked like Daddy and now he could go to work like Daddy (which we thought was funny since Tim never wears a suit to work...).
And of course, Brandon, the teenager. I had to tell him to show me some teeth in this picture--he thinks he's too cool to smile wide. But those teeth are too nice not to show off. :)

These pictures are so cute!! I bet it won't be long before Jake passes up Sydney!
ReplyDelete