
He has always had such a sweet temperament. He is so much easier to please than some of our other children...such a wonderful thing! He is a total gamer and would play board games, card games, and/or video games all day long if I let him.
He is getting his wolf bagde in Cub Scouts tonight, along with 1 gold and 6 silver arrow points (more that either his dad or older brother got!!!). He has been taking piano lessons from his uber-talented mom this summer and is already doing so well! He just finished baseball and was a great hitter this year. He has decided he loves fishing and caught more than Tim last time we went camping. :)
I'm so glad to have him in our family and to have been able to watch him grow and learn up to this point. I can't wait to see what an amazing man he becomes one day! He makes me smile all the time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment