August 26, 2009
Football season is here again!
Brandon started football practice last week. We now have football 5 days a week, with 6 this week. This is a picture of him at the Jamboree at BSU stadium last year. This year he is on a new team, since his coach from last year and a lot of the boys didn't come back. I was a little nervous about how he would do joining an existing team and being the "new guy." We talked with him a lot about proving himself and really pushing hard. AND HE HAS! It's been so fun to watch him practice this year! He has really tried hard and it's paying off. He's starting at middle linebacker, a coveted position. He was so excited when they called his name for that position--so cute to see his expression! Tim and I were talking about how cool it would be if he kept up with the sport and we could still be watching him in high school in a few years...
More pictures from last year...I haven't taken any this year yet, but he's made some amazing tackles and sacs at practice and I can't wait to see what he'll do at this year's games! (He's number 33)

I can't wait for the games to start! Now you know what I'll be doing every Satuday for the next couple of months! Go Brandon and the Cowboys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment