July 28, 2010

Ending the drought...

So last month I was this crazy-good blogger and had a ton of posts. Now that July has arrived (o.k., almost ended, for that matter...it's whatever...),

NOTHING.

I think the time has come to play catch-up and end the drought. So hopefully by the end of the week, I will be ready for August. Since it's coming, whether I'm ready or not.

I remember being so busy during the school year and being so excited to get this long list of things done once summer came...painting rooms/redecorating, scrap booking, blogging, crafting. What a joke!

Don't get me wrong--it's been a really fun summer--perhaps the first one in a long time that I didn't dread coming. The kids are old enough now that it's not quite as hard to have them out of school as it used to be. It just takes a lot of time and energy keeping them busy and entertained and still keeping up with the housework, etc.

We have done a lot of fun stuff the last month or so, and I hope to post something each day for the rest of this week and catch up...that's the goal, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment