Anyways, here are some pictures from her birthday. She had a luau themed party and it was great! She greeted each girl at the door with "Aloha" and a lei and grass skirt. They all looked super-cute! She wanted to help with everything for the party, and she did. I got some pictures of her helping with the fruit skewers for lunch. I think it turned out to be a little harder than she had anticipated. And Jakey was so stinkin' cute just begging for some of his own. They turned out really cute and REALLY delicious.
For her cake, I made flip-flops. I was pretty dang proud of myself! I don't do cute cakes...but this time, I did. A lot of work, but totally worth it. She picked out the colors and everything and loved it. And of course, she licked the bottom of the candle.
For her luau, I "taught" the girls how to do the hula a little, as if I knew what I was doing...haha! They ate it right up, though. We also played the Limbo, and who knew what a hit that would be!! The biggest fan, though, was Jake. He just giggled every time he came out from under that stick. He LOVED it! The girls did, too. Definitely gonna have to do that at all our parties in the future.

Look at you Miss Betty Crocker! Awesome Cake!
ReplyDeleteSo that picture of Jake made me pee my pants, which was a problem since i was sitting in class at the time....but honestly it was so funny! I showed everyone sitting around me! All the girls around me were like, AW! How cute! He's my favorite
ReplyDelete