Today I took some shots of the kiddos. I figured what's the point of having a nice camera if I can't save a little money and take my own pictures of them. I haven't had much time to edit them yet, but these are some of my favorite shots after just a little bit of work on them in Picasa. This first one of Brandon and Ryan reminds me of 2 elders...not long til they'll be that old!
I just love Jakey's lips in this one!
My girly-girl. :)
Brandon wanted to bring his guitar and take some cool guitar shots. He looks way too old in this one!
Ryan the stud. :)
All four of them...lovin' the older boys' dressed-down ties look!
This next one is probably my favorite of all of them together. Jake was just not in the mood for pictures this time around, so this is as good as we got!
This one here makes me laugh because of Syd's face. She was cold and not very happy that I suggested they take their shoes and socks off for a couple shots. Such a mean mommy I am...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!
ReplyDelete