So I know I'm behind on blogging and you're all hoping for Halloween pictures, but I just realized that I never blogged about Labor Day, so let's get that out of the way first.
This year we were, as usual, up at our trailer for Labor Day weekend. Which would have been perfect except for one thing...the opening game of the BSU football season. We really didn't want to miss it, and thanks to my stud of a husband, no worries...he just rigged up an old dish to work out in the middle of nowhere...and he was pretty proud of himself, to say the least. :) So was I. He's pretty much amazing.
We made a lot of instant friends the night of the game. Tim's brother and his wife, Tim's parents, my niece and her family, our family, and 2 other families that were camping there all sat around the t.v. and watched. It was pretty fun! And it was really great that BSU spanked Georgia!! Go Broncos!
Jake was an awesome fan! He cheered and cheered. I had just gotten him this cool new BSU hat, which he wouldn't take off. And every time someone said "Go...," he would reply, "Broncos." And if you said, "Boise," he would say, "State." Everyone was pretty impressed! He's just so stinkin' cute!
Here's Jake trying out his cousin Hunter's pop gun. He LOVED it! He was pretty excited to get one for his birthday a few weeks later!
Our family went with my niece, Brittney's family and Tim's parents up to Dagger Falls. I had never been before. It was really pretty. We all took picnics with us and spent a few hours there.
We found a place to walk down to the river, and let Molly fetch sticks. She got worked really hard! There was one time the stick went pretty far and she had to swim back against the current, and I think Tim was a little scared that she might not make it back, but I think she could have done that all day.
The kids had fun just being in nature--especially climbing up the steep hill. Sydney was determined to make it back up the hard way, and she did. Jake kept his sunglasses on pretty much the whole day. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment