January 20, 2010

Sydney's Beauty Shop

So Sydney wanted to "make me beautiful" one day last week. I couldn't resist! I love when she wants to do sweet little girl things like that, plus I'm always making her sit still day after day to make her pretty, so I figured I owed her this much. She probably used every hair bow and clippie we have, but it was SO worth it! I mean, just look at how amazingly hot I look!!! Haha! It really was fun, though, to have an hour of just me and her, and I'm so glad I took the time, because I know someday all too soon, she's no longer going to want to do things like this anymore and that will make me a little (or a lot...) sad.
P.S. Can you see how cute HER hair was that day?

2 comments:

  1. you are looking pretty cute with that hairdo!! I LOVE IT!!! :) My girls are ALWAYS begging me to let them do my hair...it doesn't happen all the time..but when it does, they love it! And I love it too! :) They have to use EVERY bow and barrette too...the more the better! I saw that hairdo on a blog the other day..the one Syd has, it is ADORABLE and looks super cute on her! :) I might have to try it on my girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great look. I'll have to get with your stylist!! I just found your blog through Cynthia...it was fun peeking in, hope you don't mind (I have been wondering if anyone in the fam has a blog.)

    ReplyDelete