February 18, 2010

Curly Girly

I've been wanting to get some new curlers like a friend of mine uses for Sydney's hair, but they're a little spendy...well, last week, Sally Beauty Supply sent me a random 20 % off coupon, and since I have a hard time passing up a good sale, I splurged. Megan and Maggie were here visiting for the weekend, too...so fun!! Anyway, the curlers are so funny...you don't have to wind the hair around them; instead, they come with a huge sort-of crochet-hook thing that you use to pull the hair through the coils that twist on their own. Here is the look the night before church:
And here is the after...love it!!! The best thing was that she loved it, too! She was so excited with how it looked. And I was just so excited that she kept them in all night long. It helps that she can't really get them out on her own, haha!!
Me and my girl...love her more all the time!

All ready for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment