Well, after a long wait, it's finally time for BSU football again! This is our 7th year as season ticket holders...Sydney was just a few months old when we first got them...time sure flies...
Here is a photo of me and my girl all blue and orange and ready for the first home game! She was super-excited for the Bronco tattoos!
I bought her these orange leggings as part of an outfit a month or two ago. I never imagined she would think to wear them with her BSU shirt for the game, but I'm SOOO glad she did! It was sweeeeet!She had to make sure I got a picture of the side with the face tattoo. :)
The whole fam (minus Jake who was napping) ready to leave for the game. Actually, Ryan stayed home with Jake and Tim's parents, and we took the other two. It was an intense game, but lots of fun. Sydney got bored and whiny after about an hour, so I bought her some kettle corn. Once we got back in our seats with the kettle corn, she gave me a big smile and said, "This is the best football game ever!!!" Amazing what a little (or a lot of...) sugar can do for her. Tim suggested next time we just go by ourselves...he may be on to something...

No comments:
Post a Comment