October 20, 2009

And...we're done!

Well, we made it to the end of football season! It was a lot of fun, but I'm not gonna lie--I'm happy to see its end. Five days a week is grueling! Last night we actually all sat down at the table and ate dinner in a relaxed, unhurried manner. It was awesome!Brandon did so well this year! He started out on defense at middle linebacker and then for the last couple of games, he also played offense at tight end. For one of the games, he only sat out for one play the entire game. He loved that! He is excited to play for the school next year. So am I, since they practice right after school and games are not on Saturdays. :)
Here he is (number 63) bringing down a guy on the other team. If there's one thing Brandon likes to do, it's hit people. This is SOOO the sport for him!
Good job, Brandon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What awesome pics! I guess Heavenly Father knows I can't handle football so that is why he sent me ALL GIRLS... I can't stand watching people get hurt... GOOD JOB BRANDON!

    ReplyDelete