For FHE this week, we carved our pumpkins. We were pretty proud that we grew them all ourselves this year!! It was the first garden we've had since we moved into this house (6 years ago...). The kids really enjoyed picking all the veggies over the summer, and we got about 10 -12 pretty good sized pumpkins.
This is Sydney making a "spooky Halloween face." She definitely likes to get into it the spirit of things!
Ryan and Sydney gutting out their pumpkins. Doesn't Ryan look like he's enjoying himself!?!
Brandon working on his pumpkin.
My cute little Ryan. :)
I got to help Sydney clean out and carve her pumpkin...
Brandon's finished product. He did it all by himself.
Sydney with our pumpkin. I loved the design she picked--just like her!
Tim with his uber-cool BSU pumpkin.
Brandon's and Tim's all lit up. Tim had fun being the camera-man for these photos. He got out the tripod and everything.
Sydney's all aglow. Pretty nice carving work, if I do say so myself...
Ryan picked like the hardest design ever...and was determined to do it by himself. We let him stay up til 9 to work on it (it WAS a school night, after all) and this is how far he got. He finished it the next day after school, but I forgot to take a picture of the finished one...I'll post one later. He did it almost all by himself and it looks pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment