October 4, 2009

The streak is over!!!!

Brandon's football team this year has struggled...that's the nice way to say it. :) Before yesterday's game, they were 0 and 4, and hadn't scored all year long. Last week's game was 30 to nothing...it's been more than a little painful at times. We've tried to be positive, and just try to get him to learn what he can this year.

Yesterday was another game. Tim was in the mountains with his dad getting ready for the hunt in two weeks, so I had all the kids by myself there. THEY WON!!!!! And Brandon had an awesome game. He had probably at least 20 tackles, a couple of sacs for loss of yardage, and a fumble recovery. He was pumped up the whole time and I don't think he missed a single tackle. It was so fun to watch! I'm just sad Tim wasn't there...

His team's offense actually scored a touchdown for the first time this year and they won...I still can't believe it! Such a good feeling!!!

1 comment: