Well, we went in on Wednesday to see what to do and the dentist went ahead and pulled the baby tooth in front of the big tooth and said to wiggle the other one on the bottom so it hopefully comes out before she has another tooth come in. The funniest thing, though, is that she was practically praying that he would pull her tooth so she could finally put her name on the "Who's lost a tooth?" chart in her kindergarten class and get a dollar from the tooth fairy. What kid prays for the dentist to pull her tooth...?
I can't believe how stinkin' cute she is with a hole in her smile. It brings a big smile to my face every time I see it. I just wish her grown-up tooth weren't already coming in, so her jack-o-lantern face would last more than a few days...
what a cute little toothless smile! :) Kylee loves losing teeth...she has pulled each one of hers out on her own...crazy girl!! How did they get so old so fast?!?
ReplyDelete