June 1, 2010

Gettin' my "craft" on

I am a little behind on blogging lately. Too much end-of-the-year school stuff and such. So now that summer is officially here (never-mind the awful non-summer-like weather...) I'm going to try and catch up one post at a time.

A couple weeks ago, my dear friend Marisa and I got together like old times and had a sewing party. It really did remind me of those days long ago when we learned how to sew together and made hideous jumpers--one in yellow and one in bright red...but I digress...

Anyways, she has this cool pattern for little girls' skirts and I made one for Sydney. It turned out so cute. Today I even made her another one. It's Americana for the 4th of July--pics at a later date...


All ready for church and posing. Her hair looked much better after about 2 hours when the curl wasn't so new...

Clearly she's been trained since birth to pose for the camera...
Little man wanted in on the picture action, haha! I love his slicked hair-do in this pic, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment