June 8, 2010

Vacuum Treasures


I love my central vacuum. Really. What I don't love is that Jake loves to stuff things in the wall-suction-socket-thingy. I've caught him more than once trying to do that. Obviously, though, I haven't caught him in time sometimes. Last week, my vacuum wasn't sucking so well. I kept hoping it would get better on its own, since I just had to have a new garage door opener installed and get my satellite TV repaired. I wasn't exactly anxious to pay yet a third person to come fix something. But alas, I couldn't take the dirty carpet anymore, so we had a guy come out this morning. Here is the collection of things he found:

THREE (yes, 3!!!) mini glasses that go to Sydney's old tea set
One huge rock
A toy hay bale
A toy rake
A bouncy ball
A child's-sized spoon (it's about 4 inches long...)

SERIOUSLY?!?!? Nice!

So, after paying the nice man $73.24 (could that amount be any more random?), I now have a vacuum that is in tip-top shape. :)

Guess what I'll be doing the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment