
So, we officially have a first-grader in the house! Thursday night, Sydney graduated from kindergarten. She was SO EXCITED!!!!! I was so proud because she was one of two kids in her class that got the "Good Citizen" award--go, Syd!!! She has had such a great year and is now reading like crazy! She loved her teacher, Mrs. Browning, and has asked if she can still have her in first grade. I can't believe she'll have school every day this fall like her older brothers...

The best part of the graduation program was the "Cool Cat" song. She has been singing this for me at home for weeks. It has these cute little actions and she swings her hips so cute when she does them...it was awesome! She and three other little kids got to be in front and say each phrase, and then the rest of the kids would echo them. Such a little performer! Oh, and I love her cat mask. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment