November 21, 2009

Happy 12th birthday Brandon Hunter!!!!!

I can't believe it--my firstborn has reached the ripe old age of 12! Tomorrow he will receive the priesthood and start into Youg Men's. It feels like I have aged 5 years overnight. Yikes!
He is such a great kid! Last weekend Tim and I went to the BSU game and Brandon babysat all 3 of the other kids for almost 6 hours straight. He did awesome, and even had to change a diaper! It has been so fun to watch him grow and mature and become a relatively responsible, mature young man. He is a great example to his younger siblings and a huge help to me.
He has always been so creative. He still loves to write stories and daydreams a lot. He has a wild imagination, unlike me. He is super-smart and has all A's in this first year of middle school--we are so proud. He had a great year in football, and basketball is just around the corner, so he's been practicing for that lately.
Today he is old enough to hunt "big game", so he's out with Tim and Tim's dad trying to find a deer right now. Hopefully he's having a great time and gets a shot at one.
I'm so glad to be his mom and be able to know him. Love you, Brandon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment