November 30, 2009

Happy birthday to my man :)

Yesterday this good-looking guy turned 37. How I love that smile!! Of course, the best smiling photos of him are from when he just killed something, haha! Why not pay tribute to what he really loves on his special day...well, the day after his special day. What can I say, I was busy catering to his needs yesterday, like any great wife would have been. :)

It's been 15 years since I met Tim, and it didn't take long at all for me to decide he was for me, and I was going to make sure he felt the same way about me, too. I was determined, to say the least...

I love him for many reasons, but mostly because he is a truly good person, he is a great leader, and he makes me smile. I married him for who he was at the time, but also for the great potential I knew was in him, which I have seen come to fruition. He is my guy and I'm so blessed to have him.

I'd better stop or this will get even mushier...


Happy birthday, Honey! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment