November 30, 2009

Long week...but great ending

So the flu, or at least the stomach flu, hit our house last week. Jake was the first on Tuesday, followed by Ryan and Sydney on Thanksgiving afternoon, me on Friday, and Tim and Brandon on Saturday. Sheesh!!! The smell of vomit just never gets any easier to handle, especially when it's in the carpet...thank goodness for me carpet cleaner! It was a long holiday weekend, and I didn't get as much shopping or decorating in as I would have liked to, but at least we are all healthy now and life can get better.

On another note, Tim was released from the bishopric and called to the High Council yesterday at church. I'm hoping that his new assignment will be easier, or at least that he will get to sit with us at church most of the time from now on. He is excited to be over the Young Men and Young Women for the stake and help plan the combined camp next summer. It was a great birthday present!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations TIM!! Hahaha that is so funny, I guess you know that at somepoint these kinds of callings will happen, but you never really think it will be your crazy uncle, who bounced you on the trampoline when you were a kid. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete