Today was SUPER windy outside--the kind of windy that makes you worry that your car door will literally break off when you open it... Jake's jacket didn't have a hat on it, so he was just freezing while we ran our errands. So when I had to go to Wal-Mart to return something else, I got Jake a new hat. Who knew he would actually keep it on his head?!? He wore it the whole time we were at the store, then in the car, at Sydney's school, and finally at CostCo. He looked so stinkin' cute! I wanted to get some cute pics when we got home, but alas, he was out.
So I settled for carseat pictures instead.
Better than nothing.
I'll try to get some "awake" hat pictures later if I remember.
P.S. I sure hope he NEVER loses those cheeks (or those eyelashes)...love them!

No comments:
Post a Comment