Last month was Tim's family reunion with all of his siblings. Most of us get together all the time, but there are a couple that we don't see nearly as often, so it was nice to see them all together for the first time in quite a while.
Below:
Heidi, Randy, Tammy, Wally and Helen, Tim, Lane, Kip, Tina, and Shannon. They're not anal like my family where we all have to be in age-order...
On Friday we went to Roaring Springs, then played Minute to Win It that night. On Saturday, we were told there would be a couple of water games, softball, and basketball. I was thinking a few water balloons...I was wrong. It ended up being Wally with a hose and free reign...yikes!
I had not brought towels or extra clothes or anything like that. At one point about 30 minutes into the morning, Tim convinced me to play one of the games that seemed harmless enough. Keep in mind that we had been at Roaring Springs the day before and I had embraced the wet hair/no make-up look all that day. But this day, however, I looked pretty darn good--hair done, make-up nice, etc. Long story short, Tim and Wally ended up dousing me. No hair dryer or straightener in sight...and no desire to do my hair all over again anyway. I wasn't really a good sport. I think Tim has learned his lesson. So there are no pics of me from that day...it's better that way. :)
Had I known just how wet we would get, I never would have let Sydney wear a white tee. Good thing she's only 7 and not a teenager yet.
Jake was happy to just throw balls and play catch with Dad. That boy loves to throw!
Jake and his awesome daddy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment