While my parents were in town, we went to the Discovery Center. Sydney had gotten a free family pass on her field trip a few months ago, and they let us use it for all of us that day. We had so much fun. Tim even got to come since it was his Friday off. Then afterward, we went to the park for an impromptu picnic of fried chicken. Pretty great day!
I think my dad could have stayed there all day. Right up his alley!
Little Jake. :)
Ryan.
I love this pic of Jake on my mom's lap!
Sydney raising the nails as Ryan is lying on the bed of nails
Brandon and I made an arch!
Ryan's picture from the green screen room.
My pic from the same room...could my tongue be any bigger??
Brandon decided to go headless for his picture.
Sydney blowing bubbles in the giant bubble exhibit.
Silly faces--G-ma is on the other side.
I think she could stare at herself all day long.
Sydney's turn on the pulley chair.
Jake and my mom...you can't have too many grandma pictures!
Sydney's turn on the bed of nails...she thought she was pretty brave!
More Jake and G-ma.
Like I said, this was his kind of place...
Sydney and Brandon making a tornado.
More bubbles...this is to show that, yes, Tim was there. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment