August 3, 2011

gettin our craft on!

While my momma was here, we played around with my vinyl cutter quite a bit.  Pretty sure I'm clean outta vinyl now, but that's a small price to pay for crafty time w/ my momma and all the cute things we made!  Here's what we did:


*I made Sydney her I am a child of God plaque with her name on it, but forgot to take a picture...
*I bought some simple glass canisters and made labels for them--love how they turned out!!!
*We made Mom a sign for her family room...she always tells the grand kids to "speak soft, kind, comforting words" so that's what her sign says...she likes it a lot!
*I made a sign to go above my pantry that says "simplify" to hopefully remind me to chill.
*We made my great-aunt Dottie a sign about dancing, since she's a dancin' queen and all.


It was so fun to craft and have fun and ignore the kids for the day while they harassed Poppa!





No comments:

Post a Comment